- 100g coconut oil
- 200g golden syrup
- 250g organic rolled oats
- 40g chia seeds
- 2 scoops (60g) Efectiv Vegan Double Chocolate Protein
- 60g pitted dates, chopped
- 20g 85% organic dark chocolate (vegan)
- Preheat oven to 180C fan.
- Place the coconut oil and golden syrup into a pan and slowly warm up on a very low heat until all has melted and combined. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl add the oats, chia seeds and Efectiv Vegan Double Chocolate Protein powder. Stir thoroughly until well combined (making sure the oats are well coated with the protein).
- Pour the oil and syrup mixture over the dry oat mix and stir well until everything is combined. The mix should be firm and sticky. Then stir through the chopped dates.
- Line a small square brownie tin (approx 8x8inches) with baking paper. Then pour in the mixture and use the bottom of a glass to press it all down into a firm layer.
- Bake in the oven for around 12 minutes, or until starting to brown around the edges but still soft in the middle.
- Allow to cool down. Meanwhile melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the flapjack.
- Place in the fridge to fully set, then cut into 9 squares. Perfect addition to your week's meal prep and handy for enjoying on-the-go.
These will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for around 5 days.
- Calories 339kcal
- Protein 9.5g
- Carbs 39.2g
- Fat 15.1g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40