Coconut Protein Bites
These delicious "Bounty like" Protein Bites recipe makes between 8-10 protein balls, that can be enjoyed anytime of day. One bite and you'll be transported to tropical paradise!
- 100g almonds
- 100g dates*
- 1 scoop (30g) EFECTIV Whey Double Chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 30g unsweetened shredded coconut (for coating)
- Add almonds to high speed blender or food processor and blitz to make almond meal (like flour but a little more chunky).
- Add drained dates, cacao, protein powder, almond milk and blend again until a dough is formed
- Roll into bite size balls and coat in shredded coconut
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow the balls to firm up.
- They can be enjoyed straight away or stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Calories 130kcal
- Protein 4.7g
- Carbs 11.1g - of which fibre 1.6g
- Fat 7.5g
- Sugar 6.8g