No bake, no sugar, no gluten, just goodness, and protein, obviously!
- 60g EFECTIV Whey Protein Double Chocolate
- 200 g Natural Smooth Nut Butter
- 200g Walden Farms Maple Syrup (for low calorie, if not concerned can substitute for honey, date nectar, etc).
- 100g 80% Dark Chocolate
- 180g Gluten Free Oats
- 80g Puffed Brown Rice
- Coat baking tray with non-stick baking paper
- In a Bain Marie (or a small pot inside a large pot full of boiling water), melt 80g chocolate
- While chocolate is melting, in a large bowl combine Peanut Butter, Syrup, Oats, and Whey Protein until fully combined into dough
- Add in Puffed Brown Rice into above mix
- Add in 80g chocolate into mix once it's melted fully, and mix until smooth
- Using a tablespoon, lay out cookie shapes with dough on baking tray
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Melt down other 20g of chocolate, and lightly coat cookies with it for a decorative touch