If I have a little more time to create a single-serve protein pudding than a mug cake requires, this is my go-to. With only a few simple ingredients, and a small cake pan, I can serve up a fluffy, moist cake with 28g protein.... in under 30 minutes!
- 1 scoop (30g) White Choc Rasp Whey
- 50g egg whites
- 50ml water
- 15g plain flour
- 1/4tsp baking powder
- 10g raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- Preheat oven to 150C (fan assisted).
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg and water until combined.
- Then whisk in the dry ingredients including Efectiv Whey, plain flour and baking powder.
- Stir in the raspberries and then transfer the mix into a lightly greased, single-serve cake tin.
- Bake until risen and a skewer in the middle comes out clean.
- Enjoy immediately – warm, from the oven, in all it's fluffy, moist, sweet deliciousness!
- Calories 196kcal
- Protein 28.2g
- Carbs 16.7g
- Fat 1.8g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40