Ok, so technically these are actually protein blondies... but with a little swirl of my secret ingredient they become 'Pinkies'... which is more fun... and let's face it; we all need a little more of that this year! As always, this is quick, easy, requires only a few simple ingredients and is enhanced by Efectiv Whey, which mixes and bakes beautifully.
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv White Chocolate Whey
- 50g plain flour
- 0.5tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 250g 0% fat free Greek yoghurt
- 120ml unsweetened soya milk
- 50g white chocolate
- 3g beetroot powder
- Preheat oven to 150C (fan assisted).
- Set a small pot of water on to boil, with a bowl over the top. Once boiling, reduce the heat. Break up the white chocolate into small pieces, place into the bowl and allow to melt fully. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whisk together the Efectiv Whey, plain flour and bicarbonate of soda until all well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, gradually whisk in the 0% Greek yoghurt and soya milk until a batter has formed.
- Slowly add in and fold through the melted white chocolate until well combined.
- Now divide the blondie batter between two bowls, and to one of them, whisk in the beetroot powder.
- Line a small 8x8inch brownie tin with baking paper, and add in alternating spoonfuls of the blonde and pink mixture, swirling through with a skewer until a marbled effect is created.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 30 minutes. The pinkie will rise, but once removed from the oven and allowed to fully cool in the baking tray, will collapse back down into a ooey, gooey, incredibly moist white chocolate blondie ready to slice up and serve!
This will store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Calories 64kcal
- Protein 5g
- Carbs 6.9g
- Fat 8g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40