These luxurious cheesecakes are a delicious treat for the end of any meal, and the basic recipe can be tweaked to use your favourite flavour of Efectiv whey!
- 4 Biscoff biscuits
- 10g coconut oil
- 100g low fat soft cream cheese
- 1 scoop (30g) White Chocolate Efectiv Whey
- 20g 85% dark chocolate
- Melt the coconut oil in a bowl in the microwave. Set aside.
- Place the biscuits into a sandwich bag and bash them with a rolling pin until broken down into a fine crumb. Add into the coconut oil, stirring well until the biscuit crumb is well coated with oil.
- Divide the biscuit crumb between two ramekins, pressing down firmly with the back of a teaspoon until a cheesecake base is formed. Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, fold 1 scoop of White Chocolate Efectiv Whey into the low fat cream cheese until smooth and combined. Whisk lightly and then transfer over the biscuit bases, using the back of a teaspoon to spread out if required. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Break up the dark chocolate and melt over a bain marie. Once cooled slightly, pour over the cheesecakes and leave to set in the fridge until the chocolate has set hard again.
Enjoy as they come, or serve with strawberries.
- Calories 305kcal
- Protein 17.1g
- Carbs 16g
- Fat 18.6g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40