Sunday Funday is when I like to get most creative with comforting kitchen bakes. This easy throw-together is like a hug in a bowl... brioche, banana and dark chocolate, all steeped in creamy Efectiv Banana Whey...what's not to love?!
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Banana Crème Whey
- 100ml water
- 1 medium egg
- 1 small-medium banana (approx 80g)
- 1 brioche roll
- 10g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan assisted).
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, water and scoop of Efectiv Banana Crème Whey. Set aside.
- Slice up the brioche and banana. Break the dark chocolate into pieces.
- In a small (individual sized oven tray) alternate layers of the brioche and banana, and sandwich in chunks of dark chocolate.
- Pour over the eggy protein mix and allow to soak for a few minutes so that the brioche absorbs up some of the liquid.
- Bake on the middle shelf of your oven for around 20-30 minutes (it should look lightly browned on top and be ever so slightly gooey in the middle. Enjoy!
- Calories 423kcal
- Protein 31.1g
- Carbs 46.1g
- Fat 13g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40