Chia pudding is one of those light, summery puddings that, well, you can actually enjoy for breakfast or as a satiating snack rather than a dessert. Because chia seeds are so fibre-rich, they will keep you feeling full for longer, and with the added benefits of Efectiv Whey, you'll be right on track for hitting those high-protein macros.
- 200ml cold water
- 1.5 scoops (45g) Efectiv Lemon Cheesecake Whey
- 40g chia seeds
- 100g 0% fat Greek Yoghurt
- Grab your Efectiv protein shaker and pour in 200ml cold water. Add 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Lemon Cheesecake Whey and shake it up until there are no lumps. Add in the 40g chia seeds, give it a good stir and the replace the cap. Place in the fridge for around 4 hours (or overnight if you can!).
- Place 100g 0% fat Greek Yoghurt into a bowl and pour over half a scoop (15g) Efectiv Lemon Cheesecake Whey. Set to one side.
- Remove the chia pudding from the fridge and divide into two servings. Top with the protein yoghurt and enjoy!
- Calories 214kcal
- Protein 24.1g
- Carbs 13.4g
- Fat 7.9g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40