- 100g salted butter
- 100g light brown sugar. Plus a little extra for dusting
- 2 medium eggs
- 50g polenta
- 50g self raising flour
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Lemon Cheesecake Whey
- Preheat the oven to 150c (fan assisted) and line a square tray (approx 8”) with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and beat vigorously until everything is well combined.
- Pour into the lined tray, levelling out with the back of a spoon. Add a light dusting of light brown sugar over the top.
- Place on the middle shelf and bake for 30 minutes (do not open the oven whilst baking).
- Once ready, allow to cool. Slice once horizontally through the middle and then four times vertically to create 10, perfectly sized slices.
- Calories 169kcal
- Protein 4.2g
- Carbs 17.1g
- Fat 9.4g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40