These sweet snacks came about one rainy afternoon when my cupboards were low on snacks... and everything else! With a little creative thought and a handful of simple ingredients, I was able to whip these cookies up in minutes. Thankfully, with Efectiv Whey in the cupboards, there is little else required!
- 70g banana, mashed
- 15g butter, softened
- 10g plain flour
- 1 scoop (30g) Banana Efectiv Whey
- Half a teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 10g raisins
- Preheat the oven to 170c (fan assisted) and cover a tray with baking paper.
- Mash the banana and the softened butter until clear of any lumps.
- To the bowl, add the flour, Efectiv Whey and bicarbonate of soda. Beat until all well combined.
- Fold in the raisins.
- On to the baking paper, place 4 large dollops of the thick batter (they will spread out and flatten a little when baking). Place in the oven and bake for 10minutes.
Best enjoyed still warm!
- Calories 87kcal
- Protein 5.8g
- Carbs 8.7g
- Fat 3.6g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40