- 2 medium slices white bread
- 1 medium egg
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Gingerbread Whey
- Cold water
- 50g 0% Fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat.
- In a small dish, stir together the 0% fat Greek yoghurt with the ground cinnamon and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg and scoop of gingerbread whey, adding splashes of water gradually until a loose batter-like consistency is formed.
- Slice the bread in half and dredge in the protein egg mixture, leaving to soak as long as possible. (There may be some mixture left over. Set aside for later).
- In a hot non-stick pan (or pan coated with a little FryLight) fry the eggy toast for a minute on each side until golden brown. It will still be quite soft at this point.
- Place the French toast on an oven tray and brush over with any remaining protein egg mixture. Place under the grill until the toast is caramelised and golden brown.
- Serve with the cinnamon yoghurt drizzled over. (Add extra toppings such as gingerbread syrup and berries if desired).
- Calories 403kcal
- Protein 38.6g
- Carbs 44.2g
- Fat 7.7g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40