How to make amazing Cookie Dough Ice Cream with Efectiv 100% Micellar Casein - Sustained Release Protein, in 6 easy steps.
- 50g Efectiv Vanilla Crème
- 100% Micellar Casein
- 150ml unsweetend almond milk
- 150g greek yoghurt
- ½ Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 20g dark chocolate chips
- Add all of the ingredients - apart from the chocolate chips - into a blender
- Mix it all together until combined into a thick and creamy batter.
- Carefully stir in about ¾ of the dark chocolate chips.
- Transfer the ice-cream batter into a bowl or container and place in the freezer.
- Leave to set for several hours (ideally overnight).
- When ready to eat, remove from the freezer, sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips and enjoy.
- Calories 260kcal
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 2g
- Sugar 13g
- Fibre 2g
- Protein 30g