How to make fabulous chocolate chunk protein cookies using Efectiv's Whey Dessert in 8 easy steps - 100% Whey Protein Isolate
- 30g oats
- 30g ground almonds
- 40g peanut butter
- 2 scoops Efectiv Whey Dessert Vanilla Cinnaswirl
- 1 large egg
- 20ml unsweetened almond milk
- 10g honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 30g dark chocolate (I use Lindt 70%)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Add oats to a blender or food processor and blitz into a fine flour.
- Mix the oat flour together with the ground almonds and 2 scoops of Efectiv Whey Dessert Vanilla Cinnaswirl.
- Now add in the egg, almond milk, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon and mix it all together to combine into a smooth and sticky dough.
- Break up the dark chocolate into large chunks and mix these through the dough, distributing them evenly.
- Time to get your hands dirty! Grab handfuls of the cookie dough and roll into balls, before pressing each one down and flattening on a lined baking tray. Repeat the process until no more cookie dough remains.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely and enjoy!
- Calories 102kcal
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 5g
- Sugar 2g
- Fibre 1g
- Protein 8g