Eton Mess is one of those classic desserts that can be enjoyed year-round. My favourite twist on it is this fast midweek twist that packs a hefty punch of protein. With only 4 ingredients I'm pretty sure it will soon be a firm favourite of yours too!
- 200g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv White Choc Raspberry Whey
- 2 regular shop bought meringue nests
- 60g fresh raspberries
- In a medium sized bowl, hand whip up the Greek yoghurt and Efectiv Whey until fully combined and a thick consistency has formed.
- Between two serving bowls or decorative glass dishes, divide the protein yoghurt mix. Crumble a meringue next over each, and top with the fresh berries... done!
You can easily change this up by experimenting with your favourite Efectiv Whey flavours and mixing up the toppings.... berries, nuts, chocolate... the possibilities are endless!
- Calories 186kcal
- Protein 21.5g
- Carbs 22.4g
- Fat 1.6g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.