This is one of my favourite breakfasts, particularly on a rest day when I'm not needing to carb load for a heavy lifting session. Failing that, it often appears in my diet as a snack or pre-bed meal to up my daily overall protein intake. People say it's hard to eat enough protein on a vegan diet but I disagree, and with tasty meals like this to look forward to, hitting targets is both easy and delicious!
- 250g plain soy yoghurt
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Vegan protein powder
- 50g frozen berries
- 10g nut butter, nuts or seeds
- 1g chia seeds
- Take half a large tub (250g) of plain soya yoghurt and stir in your vegan protein powder flavour of choice until smooth and all lumps removed.
- Top with 50g frozen berries for added fibre an micronutrients. I love blueberries, raspberries or cherries!
- Top with 10g of nut butter, or nuts / seeds for added healthy fats
- Finish with a sprinkle of chia seeds. Enjoy!
- Calories 308kcal
- Protein 35.8g
- Carbs 16.4g
- Fat 10.1g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40