Peanut butter has to be one of my favourite things... opening a jar is dangerous though... I could eat it straight from the jar! These cookies are just as risky. They are so sweet and nutty, you wont want to stop at one. Of course, you can use smooth peanut butter (or any nut butter for that matter) but crunchy peanut butter adds texture and a real depth of flavour. With only 4 ingredients and minimal effort required, what's stopping you?
- 200g crunchy peanut butter
- 175g caster or white granulated sugar
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Choc Peanut Butter whey protein
- 1 medium egg
- Pre heat your oven to 180C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix the peanut butter and sugar together in a bowl until well combined.
- Add the egg and 1 scoop of Efectiv Choc Peanut Butter Whey, mixing to form a dough.
- With cold hands (it's a pretty sticky mix!), roll the dough into roughly 1.5 inch balls.
- Place onto the baking sheet a few inches apart, flatten and use a fork to create a criss cross pattern in the middle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until they are golden around the edges. Try to allow them to cool before you dig in!
Store in an airtight container for three days. You can form the cookies and freeze them, adding 2 more minutes to the cooking time whenever you want a sweet treat.
- Calories 105kcal
- Protein 4.3g
- Carbs 9.5g
- Fat 5.4g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40