This weekend, why not plate up something delicious and sweet for brunch? Of course, with Efectiv whey you can hit some heavenly protein macros while you're at it!
- 2 medium eggs
- 20ml soya milk
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Chocolate Whey
- 2 medium slices of 50/50 bread
- Low calorie oil spray (if required)
- Whisk the eggs, soya milk and Efectiv Chocolate Whey until well combined.
- Pour into a wide shallow dish or baking tray and dredge the slices of bread in the wet mixture, turning over until it has all been absorbed by the bread.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan (or use a couple of squirts of low calorie oil spray) until it is searing hot. Carefully place the slices of bread into the pan and fry until the side down has cooked through and turned a nice golden brown colour. Flip over and repeat on the other side.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a drizzle of low calorie chocolate sauce and top with your favourite fruit.
- Calories 430kcal
- Protein 41.7g
- Carbs 37.1g
- Fat 11.9g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40