When you are cutting, the first thing to usually get muscled out of your macros are the sweet treats. But in terms of adherence, I believe it's definitely better to take a balanced approach and still allow yourself a little of what you fancy. Thankfully, I have a few low fat, low calorie bakes up my sleeve that help me stay on track and nip cravings in the bud. This is one of them... washed down with a nice brew on a chilly afternoon, and I'm none the wiser to being in a deficit. Bliss.
- 120g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 small egg, whisked
- 30ml soya milk
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Vanilla Creme Whey
- 60g self raising flour
- 60g frozen blueberries
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt, egg and milk together until smooth.
- Mix together the self raising flour and Efectiv whey in a separate bowl. Add into the wet mixture and stir well until all combined.
- Fold in the frozen blueberries (or fresh if you prefer) and transfer to a small (approx 10x15cm) baking dish coated with a few squibs of FryLight low cal oil spray.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20minutes (or until the cake is nicely golden brown on top). Allow to cool a little then slice up and enjoy!
This will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for around 2 days.
- Calories 117kcal
- Protein 10.6g
- Carbs 16.1g
- Fat 1g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.