When you're trying to stay on track during the hot summer months but ice-cream keeps calling you from the freezer... it's easy to overshoot your calorie allowance. I keep my freezer stocked up with home made protein pops using Efectiv whey. They are so quick and simple to make, and a fun alternative to just drinking a shake.
- 20g low calorie Choc Mint sauce (Sweet Freedom)
- 2 scoops (60g) Efectiv Chocolate Mint Whey
- Cold water
- Before anything, you need to work out the capacity of your ice-lolly freezer moulds and allow for adding protein in to the water. So for example, most moulds have a capacity of 150ml, but you'll need 135ml, multiplied by 4 moulds = 540ml.
- For best results, put the moulds into the freezer before you start. Then, remove and drizzle around 5g of Choc Mint low calorie sauce around the inside edges of each mould. Pop back into the freezer while you do the next step...
- Mix up the water (as calculated above, with 2 scoops of Efectiv Chocolate Mint Whey until completely blended. Pour into the ice-lolly moulds. Freeze. Enjoy.
- Calories 71kcal
- Protein 10.6g
- Carbs 4.6g
- Fat 1.1g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40