Sometimes nothing but a chocolate-y treat will do. These low calorie vegan crispy cakes are perfect for hitting your sweet spot – sin-free style!
- 60g 85% cocoa dark chocolate
- 6g coconut oil
- 30g (1 scoop) Efectiv Double Chocolate Vegan Protein
- 60g crispy rice cereal
- 6 Oreo Thins
- Create a bain marie by placing a large bowl on top of a small pot of slow boiling water.
- Break up the dark chocolate into small pieces, place into the bowl and leave to fully melt, stirring occasionally if required.
- To the melted chocolate add coconut oil and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- Now stir in the Efectiv Double Chocolate Vegan Protein, making sure it completely dissolves into the melted chocolate and coconut oil mix. If there are any lumps use the back of a spoon to smooth them out.
- Pour in the crispy rice and very carefully stir everything together (without crushing the cereal), until the cereal is completely coated in the chocolate protein mix.
- Divide the mixture into 6 cupcake cases and top with an Oreo Thins.
- Place in the fridge to set for around 1 hour, then, enjoy!
- Calories 128kcal
- Protein 5.6g
- Carbs 11.7g
- Fat 6.1g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40