Protein fluff is a fantastically filling meal hack, getting in a huge volume for very few calories. All you need is two ingredients, water, an electric whisk and a little patience. I often make protein fluff the base for my macro cap at the end of the day. Casein provides slow-release proteins ideal for overnight recovery, and the fluff is so thick and dense, you can top it with whatever your leftover macros allow, be it fruit, chocolate, granola, chopped up protein bar... the possibilities are endless!
- 1 scoop Efectiv Strawberry Cream Casein
- 150ml water
- 50g frozen berries (small berries or finely chopped work best)
- In a large bowl mix 1 scoop of Efectiv Strawberry Cream Casein with 150ml water to form a thick paste.
- Add the 50g of frozen mixed berries.
- With an electric whisk combine everything, mixing for a few minutes. The mixture should be whipped up enough that it is full of air, multiplying the volume and with a thick, dense texture (similar to frozen yoghurt).
- Top with whatever you fancy, end enjoy!
- Calories 132kcal
- Protein 23.5g
- Carbs 4.9g
- Fat 1.4g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40