White Choc & Berry Rocky Road
These indulgent slabs of Rocky Road are guaranteed to hit your sweet spot. It's an easy recipe to whip up for friends and a batch will make 12 generous portions... if you can bare to share!
- 300g quality white cooking chocolate (26% cocoa butter)
- 30g coconut oil
- 60g cashew nuts
- 60g dried cranberries
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 50g Efectiv Raspberry White Chocolate Whey
- A further 10g dried cranberries and 5g mini marshmallows for topping
- Create a bain-marie by placing a large bowl on top of a small pot of slow boiling water.
- Break up the white chocolate into small pieces, place into the bowl and leave to fully melt, stirring occasionally if required.
- To the melted chocolate add 30g coconut oil, stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- Add in all the cashew nuts, 60g cranberries, and finally 50g marshmallows (add these last as they can sometimes melt!). Stir until all ingredients are coated in the melted white chocolate.
- Pour into a small brownie tin and sprinkle over the remaining cranberries and marshmallows for decoration.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set. Remove from freezer and place in the fridge for a further 2 hours before removing and cutting into 12 equally-sized chunks.
- Calories 238kcal
- Protein 5.9g
- Carbs 24.5g
- Fat 13.3g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40