Vegan Seeded Bounty Bars
Scratching around for a sweet treat? These decadent chocolate bars are no-bake, fuss-free, and can be whipped together with just a few simple pantry ingredients.
High in fat and protein, they are ideal for anyone on a keto or low carb diet, and as they are high in fibre, they also aid digestive health. While calories may seem high, these are so rich and chocolatey one small bar is more than enough to nip those sweet cravings in the bud.
They keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or the freezer for 1 month so one batch should last you a while!
- 110g mixed seeds (chia, flax, sunflower, pumpkin etc)
- 110g tahini
- 75g Efectiv Vegan Chocolate Protein
- 85g cocoa powder
- 85g coconut sugar
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 160g coconut oil
- 5g desiccated coconut
- Melt the coconut oil for a few seconds in the microwave, then place into a blender with all the ingredients except for the desiccated coconut. Blend until everything is well combined. (If you like extra crunch you can blend a little less so the seeds add texture, or blend until completely smooth.)
- Grease the edges of a small loaf tin with coconut oil or line with baking paper. Pour in the mixture straight from the blender and sprinkle the desiccated coconut over the top.
- Freeze for one hour. Remove and cut into 20 equally sized bars. Individually wrap (with foil, cling film or baking paper). Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or the freezer for 1 month – these soften quickly at room temperature so eat them straight away!
PER EQUALLY SLICED PORTION
- Calories 177kcal
- Protein 5.8g
- Carbs 6.9g
- Fat 13.6g