Vegan Biscoff Stuffed Pancakes
You'll be wishing every day was Pancake Day with these epic melt-in-the-middle Biscoff-stuffed pancakes. The hearty vanilla and cinnamon vegan batter is perfectly complimented with silky Biscoff spread and crunchy biscuit topping. A meal in itself, you could easily split this belly-busting stack between two people... but then, why would you want to?!
- 100g oats
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Vanilla Vegan Protein
- 1 tsp (2g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (2g) cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp (30g) apple sauce
- 220ml soya milk (or plant milk alternative)
- 2 Biscoff biscuits
- 1 tbsp (30g) Biscoff spread
- Place the two Biscoff biscuits in a sandwich bag and bash until broken into crumbs. Set aside.
- In a small dish mix 10g of the Biscoff spread with a few drops of boiling water. Stir until a nice runny consistency is achieved, ready to drizzle over your stack later! Set aside.
- In a blender, blitz the oats down to a fine flour. Place in a bowl, and stir in the Efectiv Vanilla Vegan Protein, baking powder, cinnamon and pinch of salt. Now add the apple sauce and plant milk. Whisk until a fluffy, runny pancake batter mix is achieved.
- Heat a mini non-stick frying pan (sized for frying individual eggs) on the hob until sizzling and then pour in a generous tablespoon of batter. Allow this to cook on one side only and slide onto a side plate (cooked side down, uncooked side up).
- Now into the hot mini frying pan, spoon in another generous tablespoon of the batter and quickly place a level teaspoon (5g) Biscoff spread into the middle. Grab the half cooked pancake set aside in the last step and place it on top of the one in the pan (uncooked side down, cooked side up) pressing the two together so that the batter bonds and sticks the two pancakes together. Continue to cook on low until the pancake is cooked through.
- Repeat process another three times until you have 4 chunky, delicious, Biscoff-stuffed pancakes! (You can keep these warm in a low oven whilst you cook up the whole batch, or bring back up to temperature by zapping the stack in the microwave for 20 seconds).
- Finally, drizzle over the gooey Biscoff sauce and sprinkle the Biscoff crumb made earlier. Enjoy!
- Calories 860kcal
- Protein 46.9g
- Carbs 108.5g
- Fat 26.9g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40