Raspberry Protein Froyo Bark
With warmer days, baked goods take a back seat and we want to reach for something a little more refreshing. These high protein froyo bark bites are so refreshing and sweet, they make a lovely dessert or light snack.
- 1 350g container of natural (low fat) Skyr yoghurt
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Raspberry & White Choc whey protein
- 60g frozen raspberries
- 20g chocolate chips
- Simply mix the protein powder in with the Skyr until it is well combined and smooth.
- Fold in the frozen raspberries and half of the chocolate chips.
- Spread out on a shallow baking tray lined with baking paper, then scatter over the remaining chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer to set, then remove and cut into 6 pieces.
- Store individual servings in the freezer and remove 5 minutes before eating to allow to thaw out slightly.
- Calories 81kcal
- Protein 10.4g
- Carbs 6.5g
- Fat 1.5g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40