Peanut Butter Protein Brownie Pie
Six steps to the most delicious, healthiest Peanut Butter Brownie Protein Pie using EFECTIV's Premium Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter
Each serving of EFECTIV Whey Protein provides the essential building blocks, amino acids, and protein necessary to help support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle.
INGREDIENTS (BROWNIE LAYER)
- 1 carton black beans, drained
- 50g Chocolate Peanut Butter Efectiv Whey
- ½ cup cacao powder (can use cocoa powder)
- ¼ cup xylitol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g unsweetened apple puree
INGREDIENTS (PEANUT BUTTER LAYER)
- ¼ cup peanut flour
- 2 tbsp xylitol
- 180g Lightest Philadelphia
INGREDIENTS (YOGURT LAYER)
- 250g 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp coconut flour
- 15g Reeces peanut butter chips
- 10g dark chocolate chip
- ChocShot drizzle (optional)
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C. Add all of the brownie ingredients into a food processor and blend to form a smooth batter.
- Spray a 6” cake tin with 0kcal spray and pour the batter into the cake tin. Evenly spread the top so it’s flat and bake for 20-25 minutes until fully baked with a slight spring to it. Set aside to cool fully.
- Take a bowl and add all of the peanut butter layer ingredients and mix well until fully mixed together to form a smooth creamy mixture, Take the brownie layer out of the tin and spread the mixture on top of the brownie layer evenly covering it all.
- Take another bowl and add all of the yogurt topping ingredients to form a thick smooth yogurt mixture on spread evenly on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Sprinkle the Reeces and dark chocolate chips and finish off with a drizzle of ChocShot or melted dark chocolate.
PER SLICE (1/6)
- Calories 243kcal
- Protein 22.5g
- Carbs 17.8g
- Fat 4.8g