Melt In The Middle Nutella Mug Cake
Protein mug cakes are a staple sweet snack for anyone serious about training. But with Efectiv Nutrition creating sumptuous flavours such as double chocolate, it would be silly not to spread some love and whisk up a date-night-worthy decadent dessert. This melt in the middle mug cake gives all the chocolate fondant feels, with a generous dollop of everyone's favourite chocolate spread; Nutella!
- 1 medium egg
- 50ml soya milk
- 1 scoop (30g) Double Chocolate Efectiv Whey
- 1 tsp (2g) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp (2g) baking powder
- 1 tbsp (15g) Nutella
- To present this as a luxurious pudding I recommend the use of a small mixing bowl or jug before transferring the batter into a desert ramekin, making sure to grease the top of the inner edge with butter. However, if you are making a lazy mug cake for 1, you can mix all the ingredients in your mug of choice!
- In a small bowl or jug, mix the egg and soya milk with a whisk.
- Add in 1 scoop of Double Chocolate Efectiv Whey, 1 teaspoon cocoa powder and 1 level teaspoon of baking powder. Whisk well until there are no lumps and the mixture has a smooth, silky consistency.
- Lightly grease the top inner edge of a ramekin and pour in the cake batter.
- Carefully lay 1 tablespoon of Nutella, right in the middle of the batter. Leave it to rest on top, as it will sink to the middle during microwave cooking.
- Microwave for 1 minute 40 seconds (in an 800w microwave). Serve and eat instantly, for melt in the middle chocolate fondant pleasure!!
- Calories 286kcal
- Protein 29.5g
- Carbs 14.7g
- Fat 12g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40