If you are a fan of banana bread but on a low fat or low calorie diet, this could very well be just the solution you were looking for. This simple tray bake yields decent sized slices of sweet banana deliciousness.... and if calories aren't an issue, it's pretty decent slathered with peanut butter! Enjoy!
- 1 medium egg
- 1 large banana (approx 140g)
- 100g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 100ml soya milk
- 90g plain flour
- 2 scoops (60g) Banana Creme Efectiv Whey
- 1tsp (3g) bicarbonate of soda
- 5g granulated stevia sweetener
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a square baking tin (7.5x7.5inch) with baking paper.
- Cut 9 thin slices of banana and set them aside for later. Mash the rest and place in a bowl with the egg, soya milk and Greek yoghurt. Whisk.
- Sift in the flour, Banana Creme Efectiv Whey and bicarbonate of soda. Whisk well until a cake batter is formed.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin and decorate with the 9 banana slices. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to fully cool then cut into 9 squares.
- Calories 93kcal
- Protein 8g
- Carbs 12.6g
- Fat 1.3g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40