Gooey Banana Baked Oats
At a loss over what to do with those bananas going brown in your fruit bowl? This gooey, sweet, banana baked oats recipe is quick, comforting and delicious. Enjoy it on a cold morning, or as a healthy post-training treat.
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Banana Crème Whey
- 200ml oat milk
- 1 medium overripe banana (approx 100g)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp (2g) baking powder
- 40g rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan assisted).
- In a small (individual sized oven tray) mash up the banana. Stir in the oats, baking powder and vanilla essence.
- Shake up 1 scoop Efectiv Banana Crème Whey with 200ml oat milk. Pour over the banana oat mixture and stir well, making sure all ingredients have combined evenly.
- Bake on the middle shelf of your oven for around 20 minutes. (The baking powder will make it rise quite a bit, but it will collapse back down once removed from the oven. Careful not to overbake, to ensure the oats stay gooey and soft!) Remove and allow to cool a little before digging in!
- Calories 456kcal
- Protein 28.3g
- Carbs 74.8g
- Fat 7g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40