Choc Chip Casein Mug Cake
This is my new favourite macro cap. Its so quick and simple, incredibly moist (sorry), chocolately and PERFECT to end the day on. If your calories allow, it's great with peanut butter, low calorie chocolate sauce, ice-cream or fruit. But if all else fails and you're going lean, just enjoy it on it's own... with almost 30g protein it's a totally guilt-free pud.
- 1 scoop (30g) Efectiv Double Chocolate Casein
- 0.5tsp baking powder
- 1tbsp coconut flour
- 2g granulated stevia sweetener
- 50g liquid egg whites
- 5g milk chocolate chips
- 70ml water
- Low fat butter/spread or FryLight for greasing the mug
- Lightly grease the edges of your mug
- In a jug, whisk all the ingredients - aside from the chocolate chips - together until a thick batter is formed. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and loosely fold in.
- Transfer into the greased mug and microwave for 60 seconds. Pause, allowing the cake to deflate. Microwave for another 30 seconds, pause. Microwave for another 30 seconds, pause.
- Top and eat straight from the mug, or turnover onto a plate if you're feeling fancy!
- Calories 198kcal
- Protein 29.7g
- Carbs 11.2g
- Fat 4g
Recipe by Fuelled By Macros. Get 40% off Efectiv with code FBM40